Tenderisers for sale in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
Are you after a durable tenderiser? There are so many companies out there in the market that say they have the best tenderisers in the entire market. But the real question is “are they really what they say they are?”. It is a difficult question to answer but there is a way we can figure this out. In fact, it is the best one. Petra Kitchenware offers high quality tenderisers with many useful and reliable specifications. These are the specifications below.
- Available shapes and sizes: each type will come in a different shape and size
- Available Quantity: these tenderisers are available in combination and bulk both
- To be used: ideal for restaurants, caterers, cafes, etc.
- Quality: the tenderisers is typically made up of aluminium or stainless steel
We understand what the tenderiser is used for. It is a tool that is used to tenderise slabs of meat during preparation for cooking. Even though it is possible to tenderise meat with any object, there are three key form factors that are commonly used for tenderising meat most effectively
- The first and most common comes in the shape of typically a mallet or hammer. This can be made with either metal or wood that has a handle and can have dual heads. One face is usually shaped with rows of triangular prisms spikes, while the other side is flat.
- The second form takes on the shape similar to a potato masher which comes with a short handle that comes with a large metal face that is flat or the same triangular prism shaped spikes
- The third form takes on the shape of a blade tenderiser that comes with a series of nails or blades that is aimed at puncturing the meat and cut through into the fibres of the muscles.
The reason behind tenderising the meat with a tenderiser is to soften the fibres, making the meat easier to chew and digest, enhancing the texture of the meat. This is particularly useful when prepping for certain cuts of steak and works well when frying or broiling the meat. It can also be used to pound out the meat to make them wider and thinner.
Where can you find tenderisers in Australia?
Certainly, it is very easy to find suppliers that sell tenderisers in Australia now. You don't need to go anywhere. Petra Kitchenware makes this possible to provide you best quality tenderisers at your door step. We have a big range of high-quality cooking prep tools here.
What kind of tenderiser to choose for cooking?
There are many types of tenderisers available in our stock. Have a look on petrakitchenware.com.au and find your heart grabbing the best quality tenderisers from the available stock.